SMART, the EUREKA Cluster programme on advanced manufacturing, will open the next Call for project proposals on 9 September 2019 and will hold SMART Project Outline (PO) Proposers’ Day in Leuven, Belgium on 3 October 2019.
SMART Technical domains cover the applications and developments needed to take a big step in the competitiveness of European manufacturing industry and include the following six areas:
- Advanced Manufacturing Processes
- Smart & Adaptive Manufacturing Systems
- Person-Machine Collaboration
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- Digital, Virtual & Efficient Companies
- Customer-Based Manufacturing.
Meet industry, academia and research centres, get the latest information on advanced manufacturing findings, form an international consortium and submit a successful project proposal.
Sign up for SMART PO Day event and find more on https://3-smart-po-proposers.b2match.io/