Open innovation hubs, Open science, Open to the world are the 3 main pillars of the next period. Breakthrough innovations, Advanced and disruptive technologies will be the priorities based on 3 major technological axes : Fundations for tomorrow's industry, Industrial sustainability, Transforming European industry.
SMEs, Company R&D Staff, Research Laboratories, Scientists, Universities, Scientific Institutions, actors of the fourth industrial revolution, energy, climate action and circular economy, register and participate to the event.
The event will focus on :
- Nanotechnologies and Advanced Materials
- Advanced manufacturing and processing
- Energy efficiency in Buildings (PPP EeB)
- Factories of the Future (PPP FoF)
- Sustainable process industries (PPP SPIRE)
- INNOVATION HUBS
Why to participate?
- to get the latest information from the European Commission about Horizon 2020 and next calls
- to facilitate the setup of project consortia
- to present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- to initiate cross-border contact
The objectives of the brokerage event are to present the topics of the next European Union’s NMBP Work Programme 2018-2020 of the Framework Programme for Research and Innovation “Horizon 2020” and to prepare future co-operations between participants. The corresponding calls for proposals can be found on the Participant Portal of the EU Commission.
Participants will have the opportunity to present their own project concepts and to meet representatives from companies/SMEs, universities and research organisations in order to exchange ideas during pre-arranged meetings with the aim of paving the way for future co-operations and European projects including call topics for 2018-2020. Brokerage activity support will be offered by representatives of National Contact Points and the members of the Enterprise Europe Network.
Active participation in the Workshops and B2B meetings is expected.
Costs: free of charge but registration is mandatory since the number of participants is limited.
You can find more info about the event here.